BETL is being used by 2 large customers.
in November and December 2018 I will release a new version of BETL that contains all of the features that were added during my latest project,
- GDPR reporting. gathering and reporting lineage meta data. (Where does the data come from and where does it go to). Including SSAS Tabular meta data
- Batch report. We developed a SSRS report that gives you detailed insight in your daily jobs.
Two requests that I want to look into:
- There is a limitation in the TSQL that is generated using BETL, which is currently 4000 characters, because varchar(max) has some limitions.
- Seperate TSQL templates in e.g. stored procedures.
For the long term I will look into
- create a user interface for browsing and editing the betl meta data. E.g. using Angular and SSRS.